- Strength of a section restricted to 25-30 to give personal care to each student.
- Less home work: creative assignments & work sheets to avoid mental as well as financial burden of private tutoring at home.
- English lab for language fluency and Maths lab for better understanding Of the subject. Lincoln Library for inspiring Reading habits.
- Audio Visuals through Overhead Projectors, CD ROMs & Smart Classrooms to make learning process easier.
- Debates and Group Discussions for better exposure. Hobby Classes as a creative outlet.
M.G. Convent School
Mata Gujri Convent School, Himmatpura (Nihal Singh Wala) is named after The Great Mata Gujri Ji who was the daughter of Bhai Lal Chand Subikkhi and Bishan Kaur. She married Shri Guru Tegh Bahadar Ji and gave birth to Shri Guru Gobind Singh ji, the tenth sikh guru on 22 Dec. 1666. MG Convent Scool is run by S. Nikka Singh Educational Society set up in 2010 by Mr. Amandeep Singh Gharial. For the sole purpose of imparting quality education to the wards of rural people who are not able to send their children to city schools. Since 2010 the school has been progressing by leaps and bounds and has become the main attraction of the area. The school has 3 acres of land and is situated in the lap of nature presenting an endless vista of green crops of both the seasons. The society is all out to expand the institution so that it carries on the task of catering the education needs of rural area.
WELCOME TO M.G. Convent School. KEEP VISITING FOR LATEST UPDATES ON SCHOOL ACTIVITIES.
L. S. Nikka Singh Gharial
Who forever lives with us through the freshness of school Greenery, the fragrance of flowers and the splendor of its ambience. Late Sardar Nikka Singh was a philanthropist and v…Read More
Mr. Amandeep Gharial
“If you want to succeed, you should strike out on new paths rather than to travel the worn paths of accepted success.” It brings me an immense pleasure and pride …Read More
Mr. Rajiv Guleria
As I walk down the hallways of the school every day, I can hear the chatter of eager minds, the shouts of excitement from the sound of melodious voices harmonizing. The perpetual e…Read More